We have just been on a whirl wind trip around the world. It was amazing. I really recommend cruising if you can...it is honestly the best way to travel. We ate delicious food and relaxed in the sun. Awesome. I can't be blogging off a boat people!!
No you say? Well, you're right. I've actually been shopping at Costco/Wal-Mart/Target. Eating at all-you-can-eat pizza buffets and cleaning up after people. Driving people to and from school/dance/piano/scouts and planting a garden. Not as glamorous, but way more fun.
I took some shots of my weeks of leisure.....
My mom came for Mother's Day. Here is a picture of her with my kids. There are no pictures of me with my kids on Mother's Day...but that is another post all together.
Nathan at his rockin' zoo field trip. We were in the zoo for 90 minutes and saw it all. That is my kind of zoo people.
Lauren in her dance recital costume. They danced to the "Polka Dot Polka". Well, everyone else danced, she just clapped and waved at us.
Riley in a semi-truck. We went to an auto fair and saw trucks, fire engines, cranes, buses, you name it. We saw it and got to climb around in it. The sleeping part of this truck was sick.
See? I've been busy.




4 comments:
Such Sweet precious babies you have. That was nice to see your Mom there on Mother's Day
Ummm, I've posted a few since "luke's boots" by friend!! Thanks for posting, it's nice to see how the Randall clan are fairing! LOVE the polka dot polka outfit, and the pic of the kids with your mom is really sweet, was that on Mother's day?
Okay...I didn't mean to delete my comment. I just love how us moms only need to say what our kids are doing every minute of every day, and not have to say hardly anything about ourselves, but yet everybody else knows exactly how every minute of OUR day must have gone. Your busy kids are lucky to have such a cool busy mom.
Post a Comment