Thursday, July 02, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Maren Dear!

Happy Birthday Sweet Maren! Oh man! How I love you! Here you are so sweet and sad in mommy's dress! All the you girls have worn this dress on their 1st birthdays...the other 2 were trying to walk on their 1st birthdays...but you are taking your time. And really, little miss, I do not mind.
I can't believe you have been here a whole year! I am sorry the joy of your arrival was tempered with the pain of losing Grandpa Paul...but your birthday will always be so special to me because Grandpa came just to meet you!!! I am very grateful you came when you did. I love you so much and I can't imagine our little family without you my sweet girl. You did get 4 shots today and you did burn your finger on your candle...but I think (hope) you had a special day!

1 comment:

Auntie Cristi said...

Carrie, your letter to Maren was so heart warming. She looks beautiful.
Is that your dress? I kind of remember a dress you used to wear that look very much like that one. In fact if it is the same dress you met my parent in it.

Auntie C.:)