Craig and I have this uncanny knack for traveling on our anniversary. Tomorrow, August 3rd, marks our 13th anniversary and we will be tightly packed in the expo on our way to MN. Again.
To celebrate our 13th year together, this brave man went 13 miles with me on the greenbelt to help me prepare for my marathon. That about sums him up. He would do anything for me. ANY. THING. He's good like that.
Happy Anniversary Honey. I promise to do some driving this time (I will not commit to how much, though). Thank you for 13 years of wedded bliss. Te lovo mucho!




2 comments:
You chose a good one Carrie. Happy anniversary! 13 years have treated us pretty well, haven't they?
Thirteen years, already?!! I can't believe the years have gone so fast. Seems like just last month that Maren and I were sitting with Craig at the Olive Garden giving him your phone number. Who knew that 13 years later you'd be on your way to MN together--although I must admit that I was hoping for something along those lines.
Post a Comment