Friday, September 18, 2009

Obligatory First Day of School Post






I just want to mention how much I love being a mom. When older women tell me how they miss this time, it breaks my heart. I mean truly. I love it. I was with some professional women the other night and one asked me what I did. I told her I stay at home and take care of my children. She closed her eyes to show me she really meant what she was about to say....
"I soooooooooooo admire that. I really do."
Well. To be honest, it seemed like she doesn't know many of my kind and was trying to be nice.
She asked how many I had. Four. Wow. Aren't you busy.
And I am. I was so busy that day, in fact, my hair was in a wet pony tail because my eye doctor appointment had run long and I didn't have time to get ready. Those ladies were lucky I had a shower!!!
Oh well, in the circles I run in, I am no where near the busiest. But I am the luckiest!!! And to prove it....I provide the following. Or the former....depending on how these pictures load!!!

1 comment:

regular grandma said...

Your kids are growing up so fast, and they are so cute. The time you are in is really the best time. You know where your kids are. The only better thing to being mom....is being grandma....all the love, none of the sass.