Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bucket list

Does anyone really have one of these? IDK, but I was thinking about some of all of the things I want to do...
1. I want to be in a dance crew that battles.
2. I want to learn to play the piano. And not just chopsticks.
3. I want to be organized. I mean, really organized.
4. I want to learn to sing. For real.
5. I want to travel more. I have been to Europe, Mexico, Hawaii and lots of other states. I want to go with a load of money so I can do and see everything or nothing if it is lame.
6. I want to be able to run and like it.
7. I want to speak fluent Basque.

There were more things the other night, but I forgot them. This isn't a wish list because that would be waaay different. Like, I would want time travel abilities and whatnot, but these are things I could do.

No comments: