Friday, April 06, 2007

So...it's been a long time since I wrote. Nothing to say, really. I love to read other blogs...so witty, so informative, so fun! Oh well, if you're reading this...you know me well and you already think I'm witty and fun. Right?
Well, we spent the day planting. Idaho really is all we could have asked for. I always wanted a garden. Got it. Always wanted a nice neighborhood for the kids to play in. Got it. Always wanted to see the seasons change. Got it. Not exactly thrilled with the freezing cold...but it is a small price to pay for all we've received in return.
I still can't believe I live here and not in California...but that place is not going anywhere good right now.*** Too bad because it was a great place to grow up.
And gas is cheaper. Win. Win. Win.

***Except for all my friends and family in California, who are all going great places. I'm sure it will turn around and be an excellent state again soon. California is awesome! I love it! I love you!

No comments: