Monday, November 12, 2007

For sure there won't be a picture with this post.

Today was kind of rainy and windy, so after I got out of the shower...I just put my hair in two braids. I never, ever do this...but it seemed like a good idea and I am bored with ponytails.

Anyway, Nathan comes in and says, "Mommy, you look really, really pretty today."
"Thanks Honey."
He continues to look at this amazing new hair do and says again, "Mommy, for real you really do look pretty today."

You have to know that I had (and still have) no make up on. Just the wet braids. Nathan tells me all the time he wants to marry me. Whomever he marries will have a low standard for prettiness!!!

5 comments:

Casey said...

What a cute boy. I don't think kids really notice how we look because my daughter does the same thing. Only when I don't have my hair done or my make up on does she say I look pretty. What's up with that? Am I wasting my time everyday? I think not.

-Casey

basquegirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cosmo said...

You look pretty every day. For reals. You really look pretty every day. I have a high standard for prettiness and you blow it out of the water.

Joneel said...

O.K. mr. cosmo is definitely your true love. What a sweet heart

Andy and Melissa said...

How lucky are you to have a little mini self-esteem booster around all the time. I want one!