Tuesday, November 06, 2007



Go Cougars! BYU did an amazing job on Saturday! Woot! This was my first BYU game since 1990 when I came with my dad, Katie, Darvel Allred and my roommate Amy. I don't remember much from that trip...long drive. While I was in college at SDSU, Craig and I attended a few BYU-SDSU games, but we didn't even know each other. So, 11 years later we attended our first BYU game as a couple. We had a blast! I will now begin the indoctrination of my children: YOU WILL GO TO BYU. I was having a grand time the minute I heard the marching band as we walked in the gate. The drum line was fantastic.
We saw Cosmo, but he wasn't nearly as good as my Cosmo. We walked around the campus after the game and bought a few things at the bookstore. I can't wait until next season!
***See Joneel? Here is a picture of me!

3 comments:

Sarah Fleming said...

I'm sorry to be the one to correct you. You obviously said BYU when you actually meant BSU. You're going to indoctrinate your kids to BSU. ;-)

Ok, maybe that's me.

Joneel said...

Cari, Kari, Carrie, I know, I was so darn excited to see a picture of you. And then when i saw your comment, I had to grin. = ) GO BYU !!! Michelle was at that game too.

Andy and Melissa said...

Go BYU!!! I always wish I could have seen your husband as cosmo.