Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Let's play charades!!

Last night's FHE was cancelled due to bad attitudes all around. Lauren was voted off FHE island before we even started. Anyway, Nathan has been D-Y-I-N-G to play charades. He doesn't know how, but that never stopped him. So, tonight after our green dinner, we played.
Here's a visual:
Lauren sits on the ground, doing nothing.
"A model!"
"A cheetah girl!"
"A puppy!"
"A penis!"

What the?

Way to roll Nate.
So, it was Maren's turn. I made her play guitar, so of course, she was Nick Jonas. She is way cuter than he is though.

Riley did "I love to see the temple". She's good like that.
Then Nathan made the game by doing, "I love my family" in ASL. That kid rocks.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Could you video tape that next time??? Sounds great!

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh your family makes me laugh.

Amy Strong said...

Never a dull moment...Do you ever NOT have entertainment at your house? You always make me laugh.

susette said...

I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight-midnight. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥

regular grandma said...

Sounds as though you had FHE, charades, performaces from the kids...what more could you want?
Your family is so cute, and you are an awsome mom.