Look! It's a post explosion!!!
Today I was telling the kids how daddy and I were considering getting rid of DISH network. We pay quite a bit and most of it is for channels we have blocked. What really did it for us was watching America's Funniest Videos with the kids and seeing the commercials ABC runs in between segments. ABC FAMILY? No, I don't think so.
So, I am telling the kids how we got a cheaper subscription and we are considering turning it off all together. Really, what is on that is lovely, praiseworthy or of good report? Um, not much. I tell them how we might get a subscription to Netflix in place and then be able to rent shows and movies.
Riley's reply: "Yeah, that's like $8.99 with no late fees".
She's an ad guy's dream.
La Salvation
4 years ago




4 comments:
We got rid of the dish and have the $8.99 netflix and love it. And if you have a tv that you can hook your computer up to then HULU.com is an awesome way to go!
Trevor and I were just talking last night about how "un family" some of the advertized shows were on ABC Family. We were shocked. Good luck with the big decisions ahead.
Way to go, Riley!
I love it! Riley is a hoot
Netflix is asking us as a "valued customer" to return for only $4.99 a month. hmmmmmm. we did like it when we had it.
Post a Comment