Friday, September 03, 2010

Mom O' the Year Part 2





We were so bored at home so we went to the zoo! My kids love them some zoo!! I only had to pay for me since someone else left a coupon at the ticket window! Booyah! That's what I call clean living. Like when the guys at Sonic give me free drinks. Those are some hand-me-downs that LG is sporting. I think she is also wearing sandals and socks. She likes used clothes way better than new ones. Well, I think she likes having things her friends have had. I digress. There was a Wallaby Walkabout open when we were there. Now you can't feed them. Or touch them. And they are not afraid of people, so if they approach you, you have to just stand there. You just have to kick it on this little walkway. You might as well stay outside the cage and save yourself the trouble of having the zoo volunteer reading the posted signs to you. "The wallaby is related to the kangaroo". Yes, thankyouverymuch. I hope that didn't sound harsh but I do not have time to stand there looking interested as she tells me the things I JUST READ. I felt like we were trapped. Well well. Nicely played zoo. Maybe they were trying to get us to feel for the animals.
Anyway, LG was awesome and loving the ANIMALS! ANIMALS! She liked the "Hy-heena" since he was napping in the sun. It was a gorgeous day and we had so much fun...just me and my little girls. And the wallabys. And the zoo volunteer.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I went to the Boise zoo once. It was 1000 degrees that day and the tiger was pissed.

regular grandma said...

Love the pictures. What a fun day.