Friday, September 03, 2010

Mom O' the Year Part 1


Lauren's first day. She was ecstatic!

Maren was very sad that she didn't get to stay with Lolo.

My boy! And his hair is looking kind of red in this picture. I love this guy.

And wow. Would you quit growing up so fast already?! please.

Mom O' the Year! I took pictures on the first day! Sorry M.E. you can be in second place this year. I did not even cry when I sent that beautiful girl to middle school. I was super surprised because I am a total boob and cry all the time for nothing (including after the start of her first cross country meet because I was just so dang proud of her for trying something new). They are loving school and she is loving middle school specifically. I am all up in their grill as part of the PTSA. I just want to know what is going on....sue me. My Maren Bear was all over me on Monday. "Uppy! Uppy!" and you best believe I carried that baby all over the house!! Because in like 4 seconds she's going to be the one going to middle school and that beauty right there will be in college. *and I'm crying. See? I told you. Total boob.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Isn't being a mom just the best!!!

Such cute kids, and you're right, it all goes so fast that in about a week you guys will be empty nesters--but with great memories!

Casey said...

Oh! I so get what you mean. I have been loving on McKenna so much more thinking that in 2 years she'll be off to school. Not to mention she won't be squishy anymore. All that babyfat will be gone and my girls will all be grown up.

The Cherry Family said...

Middle school?!!! What the?...Does middle school start in 6th grade up there? Their's no way she's in sixth grade. no way. how old is Riley? I'm still thinking she's like 9 and in 3rd grade. i feel like i was just babysitting her. oh, and i actually thought that lauren was riley in one of the zoo pictures. they're starting to look so much alike!