Well, I have decided (learned?) that no one listens to me. Well, maybe they listen, but they don't hear. I have absorbed this knowledge because, people, please. I say the same 20 things everyday and still (STILL!) they are surprises to young and old! So, maybe the blog is where I will get out my words...that no one is listening to, but still (STILL!!) I said them.
1. Stacy's Pita Chips with just salt are ridiculous and I must eat them all the time. No thanks to Costco and the automatic-no-need-for-a-coupon rebate because then they are just too cheap not to buy.
2. The best parking spot at Target is the the single-dingle one in the shade. I will walk real far to get one of those. If I get this spot, I know it will be a good day! Little things, people.
3. You can get 25 cent refills on the huge drinks at Del Taco with your own cup anytime. I wheeled in there the other day with a vintage 2010 cup and those ladies were super impressed by my ability to hoard things of great importance.
4. Best spot at Roaring Springs is in the shade, front row in front of the kiddie pool. Get the chair in the shade and then 2 to the left so you will have shade as the sun moves. Genius, right? Plus also are you seeing a shade theme here?
5. Best way to be the most amaze-balls parent ever is to bike with your kids to Sonic for half price shakes...and if it is 15 minutes until they close at 11, then I say you get bonus points.
That's all my words on that for now. More later....lucky!!!
La Salvation
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment