Happy Halloween! I know I'm early, but look at these smiles! Some of these are from our ward's Trunk or Treat. LG has learned to say, "Tick Teat" and of course, we give her lots of candy. Nathan's school had a fall fun day and since I wasn't the first mom there, I had to run the face-painting booth. Woot. I am not creative...but I always am willing to take one for the team. That awesome spider? Oh yeah, I did that! If I haven't mentioned it here, I LOVE Nathan's school. They are quality people from top to bottom and everything is organized so well. Love that place.
Anyway, the other pictures are of our "punkin" decorating. Aren't they cool? Some of the pumpkins actually came from our garden! Lauren is into yelling (for real) every time she sees a pumpkin..."punkin! punkin! puuuuuuuuuuuuunkin!" It is actually quite cute, but you need to acknowledge said pumpkin sighting or she feels slighted and keeps yelling about it.
I'll have more pics to post tomorrow. Jessie and Buzz are retiring for Violet and Dash!




2 comments:
I love your blog Carrie. It's so fun to see all of your pictures. I miss your cute kids. Lauren is getting so big, what a cutie!! I see you still have your "don't ring the doorbell, baby is sleeping" sign tapped over your doorbell, you go girl, don't let anyone interrupt your nap!
Oh gosh, it's fun to see the pics of your family. But it would be nice to see some of you too.
Post a Comment