Saturday, October 13, 2007







Here are my dancing ladies at the Harnival. They had a great DJ that played kid-friendly music. LG does the bounce and Riley loves to shake it. We also went on a hay ride, painted pumpkins, jumped in a bounce house, ate cotton candy, played games, danced, and had a hot dog lunch. The best part was doing all this together. The second best part is that it was all free! The people who fix our computers held a totally free Harnival to celebrate 5 years in business. We had a fantastic time and capped off our partying with a long nap for the girls and Tom and Jerry watching for the boys.

2 comments:

Casey said...

What a fun mom you are. I love your blog. It is so great to see and read about how you are doing. Keep it up. I'm with you, I am tired of Manila on Keele's blog. I want to see more pics. I love the ones of the girls that you gave her. Boy, did that bring back memories.
-Casey

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh, you girls are so cute. I can't believe how much older riley seems then how I remember her.