
Our passes to Disneyland expired last week, so we made one last trip. Oh yeah, I did walk all over that place!! The kids got to be in the Jumbalaya Jazz Band while Lauren slept.

The big kids met Mary Poppins and her friend, (can't remember his name, but Heather will know) and the penguins. Nathan was freaked out by the penguins. LG was eating grapes and couldn't be bothered. And they also met Jessie.

Here is the first shot of Lauren on the carousel....not a fan.

Um....still not liking it and probably needing therapy.

Okay, not so bad. Still mad at mom, though. Riley was on a horse on the other side and exited at a different exit. We went looking for her and I was getting a little worried. Then, I saw her near the ice cream cart. "Yeah, mom, you said we might get ice cream later, so I decided to wait over here." Smart girl. We got ice cream right then so I good rest my huge body in the shade.
2 comments:
Yup, I know, his name is Bert. Mary Poppins is one of those movies I could probably quote or sing in it's entirety. Evan, who often tells me he hates me during the day, still request "Feed the birds" as a night time lullaby.
Okay, I just found a few grammatical errors in the previous post, but I'm not blog savvy enough to know how to go back and fix them....so...just deal with it!!
Post a Comment