
This picture does not do justice to my amazing surfboard! I did the kids' bathroom in a
beachy/surfer theme and found a surfboard towel rack for a
jillion dollars. Since we are just shy of a
jillion dollars right now, Craig made this for me and then he painted it. I love it so much. It makes my day every time I go in there...for
reals. I think it is unhealthy to love something so much, but I do. We also came darn close to finishing Nathan's room. I will post pictures on that as soon as Riley cleans up all the
Legos on the floor.
5 comments:
That Craig has so many hidden talents. Way to go.
Radical board.
Way to go Craig!! I think you need to make one more and send it to Toby in Costa Rica.
Wow, I was just looking at your baby ticker and you only have 6 days left. Can't wait to see some pics of the little one. Oh! I also love the surf board. Very clever.
Hello Idaho family,
You are all the example of what a family should be. The surfboard looks amazing!
Riley and Lauren you are beautiful...
Nathan you are such an awesome looking pirate...
Love to all,
Auntie C.
Post a Comment