Today was a long day. A take the kids to Costco and to see HSM 3 at the dollar theater kind of long day. When Craig came home from band practice, I went to Wal-Mart and tried to stay as long as possible. When I came home, I told everyone that I was taking a bath. I was hinting in the leave me alone direction.
I am sitting in the scalding water...all is quiet. Except for a little voice whispering on the other side of the door. (Get a whisper voice going in your head).
Mom?
Yeah, buddy....
I love you!
I love you, too.
How's your bath?
It's good bud. Thanks for asking.
I love you!
I love you, too Nathan.
I suppose me being out of sight for 10 minutes was worrisome. But I have noticed when I am passing out jobs, he can make himself pretty scarce. Hmmmmmmmmm.......
La Salvation
4 years ago




1 comment:
Craigs in a band? We want to see a music video of Craig and the Rippers. Do they need any roadies, because we are totally available. At least you got 10 minutes to yourself. Sometimes when I need a moment I hide in the bathroom and lock the door but that doesn't stop Grant from laying on the ground and yelling through the crack. :)
Post a Comment