Most of you know this already. In my day, way back when, I used to write college papers and teach the little children. Not so much anymore.
Here's a taste of my smartitude: We were driving back from visiting the family and I saw a sign that said:
Sacramento 255
San Francisco 256
I look over at Craig and said, "I'm pretty sure San Francisco is more than 1 mile away from Sacramento. Jeesh!"
My sweet husband. He tries so hard not to let the reality of my lack of brains come crashing down on me. So he says:
"Of course not, the road makes a "Y".
Um, yeah. I knew that. I was just seeing if he was paying attention.
La Salvation
4 years ago




6 comments:
It is funny how kids make you dumb, huh.
I know we say this all the time, but I swear it is true - and worth repeating again --- I swear it gets worse with each kid!! And gets especially bad when I'm pregnant! It is my husbands favorite thing about pregnancy, I don't understand most things and he can tell me anything and I believe it.... slow and gullible when pregnant, and not much better when not pregnant...
I am so going with this...I truly believe I gave all my smarts to my kids!! I do feel like a dummy when I have to really *think* about 4th grade math!
Oh Carrie, you're so special:) I had a boss tell me that she lost 25% of her brain cells everytime she had a baby. She had 5 kids.
Hey, I just looked on Goofup Maps. San Fran is a mile away from Sacramento. Also, the Twin Cities of New York and Albany are actually in Wisconsin.
That's just wrong. Why you gotta hate on me like that?
Post a Comment