Breakfast in bed. She has been DYING to do this. So, her sweet daddy got up early to make it for her. I managed to get up in time to take a picture. Everyone says the time goes by so fast and it is true. I am glad Heavenly Father sent me Riley first. She has always been such a joy in our home. She is good-hearted, funny, faithful and loving. One of my favorite things about Riley is the way she plays the hymns on the piano and brings the spirit into our home. I love to do things with her or just sit and talk and rub her back. She is helpful to me, not just with her siblings, but in her good example to me. I love love love you Riley. Happy Birthday!
La Salvation
4 years ago




5 comments:
TEN already?! And yes, she's darling. Her mother is getting more beautiful all the time, too.
Carrie...you look awesome in those pictures. Man you look 21 again!
So you look gorgeous... and so does Riley! I can't believe she is growing up so much. I remember when she was just a baby!
So glad you are back blogging, I have missed it. It is hard to belive Riley is 10 already. Next time you are in Calif, we really need to get together. You look great. Idaho must agree with you.
THERE IS NO WAY RILEY IS ALREADY 10! Really? She was the sweeeeeetest little girl at church and she is growing up quickly.
You both are gorgeous young ladies! You look great and Riley is beautiful!
Post a Comment