Saturday, May 15, 2010

Handy Hands for Hospice

So, someone asked me to make scrapbook pages for people in hospice (on hospice?) care. This group provides people who are dying with scrapbooks. I don't know much about it, but I like to scrapbook and this seems like a guilt-free way to help someone else. If you are interested in donating to the fabulous scrap-a-thon, you can e-mail me and I will hook you up.
I don't know much about knowing you are going to die. What would that be like? What would you want to say? I do know I wish I had a scrapbook of what my dad was thinking as he knew he was dying but didn't tell me (dirty rat!). With those thoughts in mind, I will go next week and make some stellar pages for someone nearing the end of their earthly journey. If you're so inclined, I'd love your help!

No comments: