Saturday, May 08, 2010

It's My Party!!!

You gotta break dance at the mere thought of the Chuckster!!

Shake it!
So, if you sang the title, then you know what I am talkin' about. Chuck E. Cheese's....where a kid can be a kid. Also, where kids play and moms relax. My best and favorite son has memorized all these clever marketing ploys and repeated them to me ad nauseum so he could spend his 7th birthday in e. coli, I mean flu, I mean fun-ville. And you can't buy happiness. Well, I take that back. You can if you buy an inflatable crown WITH TOKENS IN IT!!!
He had the best time. He took a friend and had to bring his sisters....and his favorite babysitter. And his mom so she could pay. I love this little guy. He promised he would not turn 7, but he did. Dang it. The time just goes by too fast. He is my ham and my funny little man. He loves to tell jokes and likes for me to camp on his floor in his room. He makes me happy when I see him.
Happy Birthday Tator Tot!!

1 comment:

Natalie Ball said...

Love it! I wish I could have seen those two cute boys break dancing. I am sure they inherited their daddies' awesome moves. They are the cutest Tater Tots I know!