Check that out! That's cool, right? Eight, nine, ten.
Well, I would have probably called you today to tell you I got my cell phone wet on Saturday and I couldn't use it. You would have thought that was awesome since you know I talk on the cell phone too much. Speaking of Saturday, we went floating on the Boise river and you would have loved it. We made mom and Jim go...something we would have made you do, too. You would have grouched about it and tried to smoke the whole time...but in the end, like always, you would have had a blast. We also made them go to the water park and ride the rides...again, you would have liked it in the end!! See? I always knew what was best for you! Ha!
The boysenberries are amazing. Thanks for giving me 3 rad plants. The yard is a fun project, but the kook neighbor cats dug up my watermelon. Losers. Princess would have never done that!
So, I had my 20 year high school reunion and I thought about you all day. Darvel gave me some pictures of you from my wedding day. It was a little bit of a buzz kill, but it made me know you were looking in on things. I know you would have been digging the UHS vibe and me being on the reunion committee. You also would have been impressed with my $15 dress and $13 shoes and $4 purse! Booyah!
I missed calling you from all over the U.S. as we drove to Egypt and back. And you would tell me to slow down and drive carefully. And I know you already know about my ticket...but that doesn't count because I was arguing with Craig. And it was in Boise.
The kids danced at Jaialdi and Craig took Nathan shooting. The gun he loved best was the one Mike fixed up from your house. I bet you shot that gun, too.
I miss you loads. Sometimes a lot. Every time mom calls, your name shows up on caller i.d. That is kind of trippy. For one, she never took your name off the phone bill....since 1983! And I like seeing your name on my phone!! :)
BTW, I am going to be a bridesmaid again. I know you are rolling your eyes and shaking your head. I would have liked to dance with you at the wedding...oh well, some other time.
So...to sum up: I love you and I miss you daddy!!!
La Salvation
4 years ago




1 comment:
Aww, I bet you do miss him. that's neat that nathan got a gun that your Dad used to have. Fun post. There's so many outdoorsy things to do in Idaho. Well, probably here too, just a lot more crowded.
Post a Comment