Monday, September 10, 2007

A.Y.S.O. Follow the ball!

The other day I was walking around the house doing little jobs. Laundry, checking e-mail, cleaning up things...you get the idea.
My sweet kids could not stop following me. The little one follows me yelling, "Ma-ma" "Mam-------a" loudly and repetitively. The second one follows me and doesn't realize I have already answered his question, "Hey mom? Mom, can I have....?" And the big one just TALKS.
My husband watches this for a while and says "This is like watching an AYSO soccer game...Follow the ball! Follow the ball"!
It is a good analogy.
I am very happy to be the ball (most of the time) because I know someday too soon I won't be the ball anymore.

1 comment:

Cosmo said...

You'll always be the ball. When the kids are in their fifties they'll be right here chasing you around (and their kids will be chasing them...)