Tuesday, September 25, 2007


Here is a picture of my grandpa and his family in 1916. My grandpa, Berkeley is seated in the front row in front of the little girl in the checkered dress (click on picture to enlarge). My great-grandfather, great-great grandfather and my great-great grandmother are also in this picture.
I love family history and actually getting to see the faces of the family that went before me. I like to imagine them looking down on me and my family. I hope to meet them someday for an awesome family reunion. On my dad's side we will partake of fried okra and pie. On my mom's side, it will be bread, cheese and fried potatoes. And we'll dance.

2 comments:

Michele said...

I Love the pictures!!! Too freaky that as I am preparing my account you call me. I will be checking daily for some more awesome pictures.

kkjon said...

wow - that is an incredible treasure to have!