
Here is what you get when you make Riley mad during Sacrament Meeting. Also, she will stick her tongue out at you. Very nice. Nathan can't read so when he showed it to me, I told him it said "Nate is awesome". Yes, technically it does not say that. But, he is awesome.
Riley likes to write notes. Sometimes they say things like, "Mom, use this magazine to kill the bug on the stairs". She'll leave the magazine and the note at the bottom of the stairs. Since she was supposed to be in bed, she kept updating the note. "Now its getting higher". "Now its getting lower". She is all about information. Just ask her.




4 comments:
Nice - this is very smart and you are a very wise mother - always build them up! Sounds like she has a little bit of her mother in her. HMMM - the sticking out of the tongue sounds vaguely familiar!
There have been many times I would have liked to have passed a note like that to someone in church. Go Riley!
you have the funniest kids on earth, but I don't know what else to expect from you and craig
Well I was sad when you left, and I always got a kick out of seeing (or was that hearing) your kids at church, but now I get to read all the fun and funny things that go on. I'm not as sad any more.
Post a Comment