Sunday, September 23, 2007


Peaches!

I spent Friday night bottling these peaches. Aren't they awesome? It was really fun and I love learning new things.
I hope our peach tree gives us peaches next year...because then we will really be in business.
Idaho rocks!

3 comments:

Joneel said...

Oh My WORD !! You make me want to move to Idaho and move in right next door so you can teach me how to bottle peaches. I did it with my Mom when i was a teen, but that was the extent of it. I'm so totally proud. Hey, Maybe Melissa can move in next door and you can teach her....in 3 years
PS Why did you not tell me you had a blog??????

maren bosley said...

hey there domestic diva! I'm totally impressed!

kkjon said...

ok - mrs. domestic - who would have ever known? I need to come to idaho!