Here is the first of many Christmas posts...I promise. I just downloaded a billion photos and these had to go up first. So here is our sweet Lauren opening her presents from Santa Claus. She is very excited about the whole thing as you can tell. She has a toothbrush in her right hand and she LOVES to brush her teeth. Really. She also has a sassy purse and some jewelry. You can also just make out the Barbie. Every time we would go to Target and walk by the toys, she would yell, "I like a Barbie, too!" She thinks she is so grown up. She kept a death grip on these presents while she tried to open her others. Check back for more shenanigans.
La Salvation
4 years ago




3 comments:
OH MY WORD, those pictures couldn't be any cuter. She is such a darling. Love that dimple
Thanks for updating your blog. Lauren is really coming into her own now isn't she? I'll be she really gives Riley a run for her money.
I love reading your blog. Keep it going.
Love,
Dad
That's so funny, Joneel and I think alike, I was looking at these pics and thinking that little Lauren and her dimple are darn cute!! What a fun age! I'm glad she had such a good Christmas!!
Post a Comment