


So...finally! Here are the pictures from one of the best days we've had all year. This is Riley's baptism day!! Is she not the cutest?!?! The big picture is of the family gathered before the actual baptism. From left to right: Harvey, Sharleen, Papa Jim, Amatxi, me, Craig, GRANDPA GARY, George, Tammy and Emily. In the front row: Lauren, Riley, Nathan and Matthew.
We all headed down to the church for the big event. Craig baptized Riley with Grandpa Gary and our home teacher, Brother Hoppins witnessing. As I sat there, I was just overcome with gratitude for all that we have (not material possessions) and for the love that God shows to us EVERYDAY. Riley was happy and excited and a little nervous. She has such faith. She is a very good example to me and to her friends. I can't believe 8 years just whizzed by...but they did. I am enjoying the ride immensely. I am so proud of this little girl!!




4 comments:
aaah shoot, I remember when she was born. It has just whizzed on by. I know the feeling.
How I wish we could have been there. Thank you for publishing the pix! She looks like the angel she is in that beautiful white dress. XXOOO
I can't believe that Riley is 8!! I remember babysitting her, but their is no way that I thought time had gone by that fast. She looks so cute.
What a beautiful family. Riley and Carrie shine with our Lord's love. Daddy Craig what a wonderful example of what a Christian father should be. There are to few like you.
Post a Comment