Hey y'all! I know I am slow getting the pics up...patience grasshopper! Here are 2 of my dear children outside the Bob's Big Boy in lovely Barstow, CA. Woot. We stopped here on the way back to Idaho after Thanksgiving. I love BBB. I have the best childhood memories of eating at BBB on Euclid in Ontario (sad note, it is now another Mexican restaurant). Anyhow, whenever we would go, I loved to climb all over this statue. I also thought we should call it Bob's Big Girl. That should tell you volumes about me as a wee tot. Craig was still inside waiting for them to give him back our debit card. The kids are happy because we are only 2 hours into a 14 hour odyssey! The tears came in Ely, Nevada! Also, we will not be sending Christmas letters this year because...we made a Christmas blog to add to every year. And we'll have pictures! And it will add to the excitement of Christmas! You can't wait!
La Salvation
4 years ago




1 comment:
So, can I guess that means that we will NOT be getting a card in the mail? That's o.k. Blogs really do
help you keep in touch with each other.
Post a Comment