Monday, January 28, 2008

Everyone loves a corny joke. Well, everyone in this family. So, since you're here, you are subjected to this nuttiness. I saw a tow truck the other day. It wasn't towing a car and I could see the back of the cab. They had painted "BE CAREFUL" on it, which I thought was a nice touch. As I passed the truck, the side said, "We don't want an arm and a leg, we just want your tow!" Do you love it?

Anyway, I was vacuuming today and thinking about our old house. We had Berber carpet there and I would always think how it hid the dirt so well...too well. And I would wish for different carpet so I could see the dirt better. Well, now we have light colored carpet and as I was vacuuming AGAIN, I was wishing for the Berber carpet, because you can see every string, every piece of lint...everything. So, my point is, the grass is always greener or something like that. Craig would tell you all this would be solved if we had hardwood floors...

2 comments:

Joneel said...

Hey, I LOVE carpet that doesn't show the dirt. Too bad you have the other kind. hee hee

Miss Heather said...

Oh, Carrie, it's been a while since I've heard the word "nuttiness" used in a sentence!!! For sure a Carrie and Craigism!!