Friday, January 18, 2008

This is my new motto: Never tease a 4 year old!!


Tonight Nathan came in to talk to Craig and I. He had wet his hair and had been combing it in the bathroom.
Nathan: How do I look?
Craig: You look really fancy.
Me: Yeah, you do. I love your handsome hair.
Craig: Do you have a date?
Nathan: NO!!!
Me: Are you sure? Is Bailey coming over?
Nathan: NO!!! She moved!
Craig: Well, mom could call her.
Nathan: You don't even know her number!
Me: Yes I do. It's 555-1212.
Nathan: I do not have a date! I broke up with her when she moved!

Oh. My. Word. Bailey is a friend of Riley's. She is 9 years old. And this boy was actually blushing. Riley tells us all her crushes. I never expected Nathan...the girl hater to have a crush. That boy kills me.

1 comment:

maren bosley said...

I love it!