Thursday, January 17, 2008

It is official!!

Riley is home from school today with strep throat. And Craig is in San Jose. So that leaves me as the sole source of entertainment for 3 busy little people.
1. Games. Check.
2. Movies. Check.
3. Napping. Oh heck yes, check.
4. A fort. Check.
5. Cartoons. Check.
6. Go play by yourselves. Check.

And, at the end of the day...it is official that Disney UNO is the WORST game ever!!! We love us some UNO, don't get me wrong. But, people, please, do not ruin a perfectly good game with a button to push that plays a horrible song. PLEASE just don't do it. I finally put it away this afternoon and it was still playing in the box! That is pure evil. That game just went up on the highest shelf in the game closet. I hope it doesn't accidentally get in the DI box.
Now, on to Yahtzee.

4 comments:

Joneel said...

This is my Mantra. I HATE SICKNESS

Cosmo said...

I noticed the Pixter was in the pantry next to the cereal. Can't wait to hear the back story on that one.

Good to be home!

Miss Heather said...

Hey Carrie, I just read the emails and thought I'd reply here on your site. Let me just say again, I'm so glad you've got your blog, I check it often!!! So sad you won't be here for your B-day. We shall go out without you, and I will drink the diet coke for you!!! I hope no one else gets strep!! Love Ya!!

kkjon said...

san jose as in California??? And no dinner with the Elder's? Sheesh