Saturday, January 12, 2008


You might have to click on this to see the awesomeness of it. Nathan was drawing on a stack of post-it notes. I told him that daddy needed the post-it notes for work and I would give him some other paper. So, of course, he threw his pencil on the floor. (That'll show me!) I don't know why I said exactly this, but I told him, "Listen mister, we don't throw things like that. Pick up your pencil or you'll be grounded for the rest of the day". 1) Mister? 2) Grounded? He doesn't even know what that means. Anyway, he gets up and gets his pencil and sets to drawing. A little while later, he comes over to me and tells me that this is a picture of me. And the "X" through it is because I was going to ground him. Nice. But hey, I'm smiling in the picture so that should count for something right?

2 comments:

Casey said...

I love it. You do look fabulous in the picture. What a cute boy he is. Even if he did put an X on you.

Joneel said...

sounds like a randall thing to me