If you watch one thing today, please make it the video of the speeches Senator McCain and Senator Obama made at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner the other night. I know, I know. They all have speech writers...but these guys were so good. I can't tell you how refreshing it was to see them laugh at themselves and each other. Senator Clinton was laughing. And it looked like real laughter to me...not golf clap laughter. It gave me hope that there isn't as much hate and anger out there as it seems. You don't have to agree with their policies...it was just a good laugh. And I don't know about you, but I could use a laugh right about now.
And for you YouTubers...look up Barack Roll. Just do it.
La Salvation
4 years ago




1 comment:
YES! it was SO funny :) i put my favorite quote on my blog...
Post a Comment