1. Why can I find things I am not looking for...and I can't find the things I am looking for?
2. Why is it easier for me to pray for total strangers...Stephanie, Christian, Brandy...than it is for me to pray for myself?
3. Why does it get hot again after I packed away my summer clothes?
4. Why do they always hand me my soda with soda dripping down the sides?
5. Why do people insist on eating in the Costco food court after they've shopped so their cart is clogging every side of every table?
6. Why has this election lasted 2 years?
7. Why do weeds continue to grow in my garden long after my pretty things are dead?
8. Why do people get pets and ignore and/or not train them?
9. Why do people speed up when you turn on your blinker?
10. Why am I composing this list?
Some things just can't be answered. Feel free to give it a try though.
La Salvation
5 years ago




3 comments:
as the grateful recipient of carrie-prayers, i think it is easier to pray for others because we have trouble seeing that just as they are children of a god who loves them and wants to bless them, so are we...i think you are fantastic :)
I have one too. Why do I find myself saying the same thing over and over and over again and getting louder each time?
That's the answer my kids get anyway.
Post a Comment