Monday, October 20, 2008

Improper Use of -es Or Why I Love Candyland!!

Yesterday Nathan and I were playing Candyland. As we were discussing who would be which color, I told him that if I won he had to give me 5 kisses. And he told me if he won I would have to give him 5 "hug-es". Nathan has trouble with the improper -es. He still says "mouth-es".
Nathan is just fun to hang out with. He really is. So, he ended up smoking me in Candyland. I always end up getting Plumpy and or getting stuck in the swamp. But I would be happy to be stuck in any swamp if I could be stuck with Nate.

2 comments:

Casey said...

I love Candyland too. We have a ritual out our house. Whoever is ahead, whenever it is their turn to draw, the rest of us start chanting, "Plumpy! Plumpy! Plumpy!"

Brenda said...

That's a cute story. I'll try to remember it when I'm picking up scattered Candyland cards for the umpteenth time.