Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hello Baby!

That is our newest one...set to arrive in June. We took the kids to the ultrasound today and Nathan cried as they said it is probably a girl. I told him that meant forever he would be my best son and Craig said that meant it would always just be him and Nate at the Fathers and Son's camping trip. And I told him if I had another boy, who would I marry? He pointed out that the baby would be too little to marry me. His logic is quite good and he recovered quite nicely. The best part is the baby is excellent.
Craig and I still "feel" like it's a boy...but what do we know? Regardless, I am beyond grateful to be having another baby. I can't even imagine why the Lord would bless me with these amazing little people that I love so much.

10 comments:

Joneel said...

OH MY WORD !!!! Congrats. Way too
exciting. I can't wait to see if the sono has it right, or your gut.

maren bosley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The baby is due in JUNE???? So, how far along are you? You've been keeping this quiet for a long time. Give us some more info! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Cosmo said...

We're having a baby? Um...Carrie? We need to talk.

Casey said...

How exciting. I didn't even know. Congrats. If it does turn out to be a girl, it will be so fun. I love our girls. But probably a little more drama than boys. Good thing you have Nate.

Jeremy said...

YES!!! Another Baby Angel on the Way!

Timbo said...

Tell Craig that he should be grateful that he is able to go to the "father & son's" outing with any of his children at all!! I being the father of 4 adorable daughters get to attend the outing by myself. NO,NO,NO, this is not a good enough reason to try for that boy that has not managed to come to this Van Buskirk home. Anyway, congrats & hope that this baby KICKS you A LOT!!!

Mama Gibb said...

So glad I checked in on your blog tonight. I was just putting some pictures of you in an album and decided to see what was new. Who knew a new baby was on the way? (I'll save a place in the album.) You guys are the best! And such darling little kids. Love the blog. (I see my girls beat me to it.)
I sure miss those good old days--no one to play nertz with now.

The Cherry Family said...

Congrats Carrie & Craig!! How exciting! Did you just tell everyone?

Anonymous said...

I am having a GIRL due in June...who would have thought?!! CRAZY to know that we are pregnant at the same time and that I am a stalker and would find you!! HAA!!! How are the RANDALLS???

Mrs4444 said...

Careful, SuperMom,TheBruerClan might just be pretending to be pregnant...all part of a stalker's plan (NO, I'm not speaking from experience!) ONly kidding, of course. Congratulations!