
I took Riley to get her hair cut today at
Wal-Mart. I can't believe how grown up she looks! She is growing out her bangs and loves to coordinate her headbands and outfits. When the lady was done cutting, Riley ran over to hug me, "Mom, I love it so much. Thank you!" It was really sweet. As we were driving out, there was a man holding a sign, "Homeless Jobless Vet. Please help". I looked over and told Riley I wished I had money to give him, but I only had my debit card. She was still looking out the window as we drove away, and she said, "Mom, I don't think he's a vet, I don't see any animals with him". Riley is a really smart girl...I think that one went right over her head.
1 comment:
Before you know it, she'll be graduating from high school. I tell you, it goes that fast.
Post a Comment