So gross.
Craig really wants me to post about this.
Last Friday, I conned Craig into taking me to Striker's again. You know, just so I knew it wasn't a fluke that the food was so good!
Anyway, we were again the only people at the snack bar counter and we were almost done eating. A man walks in and asks, "Can I borrow a toothpick?" Okay, right there I was grossed out because I think toothpicks are for appetizers. If you have something stuck in your teeth you should a) go home and brush them or b) go into the bathroom and handle it. Craig looks at me because he knows my feelings on the public display of toothpick usage. It gets better, though.
As the waitress hands him a toothpick, he says, "The one I came with tastes really bad!"
Um, really? The wet, soggy piece of wood you're chewing on tastes really bad? That, my friend, is a huge surprise. At this point, my head is down and I am closing my eyes. Just. So. Gross.
Really it just boils down to this: some things should be kept all to yourself. Craig tells me how on EVERY flight he's on, someone near him decides its time to take off the shoes and socks and let the little piggies breathe. Not necessary.
I don't like seeing people's underwear because their pants are too small or hang too low. All to yourself, friend.
Don't need to see your muffin top because, again ladies the pants are too small and your shirt is not big enough.
Public displays of affection back by the Arby's trash dumpster while you are on your break are also not appropriate. It was not my pleasure to explain that one to the kiddies as we drove by.
I could go on, but I know right now you are going through your own list of things that should be kept at home.
This blog is full of public service announcements. I enjoy helping others.
La Salvation
4 years ago




2 comments:
So nice that I know your voice well. As I read your post I could hear all the right inflections and emphasized words goin' on in my head!!! That is some pretty NASTY stuff!!
AMEN!!!
Post a Comment