Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our first Profit

Nathan and Lauren were just "helping" me with the laundry. Their "help" consisted of bringing me the laundry basket from upstairs. When Nathan came down, he said, "I found this in your closet." In his hand he had a quarter. He then said, "It's our first profit" and I thought he meant he and Lauren had earned some money from their strenuous work. What he actually meant was, "It's our first Prophet" and he was showing me George Washington's head.

He also asked me yesterday if he was going to be "tall, tall, tall" when he grew up. I told him I thought for sure he would be.
"Oh, well then, I'll have to sell all my little kid shoes".
Never a dull moment around here.

1 comment:

Joneel said...

Your kids do come up with some pretty clever things. Way sweet
about the Profit. hee hee