Thursday, August 07, 2008

Blog Memory Game!

I got this from Maren's blog. If you are reading this, you have to do it. No more blog spying Keele!!


1. Add a comment to this post on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot…anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.

And if you don't have a blog...do it anyway. I will e-mail you a memory.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Remember when we met last month in nursery? Good times!

Joneel said...

without having to think much, I remember you telling me that Melissa was going down that slippery slope. All in jest, of course.

The Cherry Family said...

I have so many memories of you Carrie. I remember when you had Riley and babysitting her all the time. You teaching us in young womens and seminary. You were so fun! I remember your stories about teaching in L.A. and when you were converted. I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!

Casey said...

I actually have a few memories of you. One from when we were kids. I just remember the boys in the neighborhood (unfortunately, I am sure one was Bart) came to your house and through all those olives from your tree in your front yard at your house. It's actually a sad memory because they were mean boys, I just remember being little and feeling so bad that they were that dumb. I also remember your dad's restaraunt and my mom and I went there one time and I thought we were pretty cool that we knew the owners. Anyway, another memory is just when you and Craig would come over to my parents and we would hang out and play nertz. The sad part was that you are way too good at nertz and I don't think anyone ever beat you.

maren bosley said...

SO MANY MEMORIES! Here are some highlights:
rook, always and forever, hootie, "party of two" at church, guy-repellant laugh....

dang, I miss you!

kkjon said...

The first memory was when we were 10 - you rode your bike past my house about 4 times and each time stuck out your tongue at me. Not friendly at all - provoked mean thoughts from me - I think you were wearing a superman cape to add to the message you were delivering of your superhuman strength. Who would have known then what the future would hold.
I would also side with Casey on the "mean boys"...they deserved the eggs! :)

Neli42 said...

I remember the time you took my family to Newport Beach when the boys were really little (our big Disneyland trip). It was a perfect day. I mean really, a PERFECT DAY, of which there have been maybe 3 in my life. You showed us how to catch those little sand crabs that try to burrow their way through the spaces between your fingers, we saw seals from the ferry, and had ice cream bars on that island that were hand-dipped in whatever you wanted. I have a picture of you and Christian in the water that day that always makes me happy.