Today is Maren's 1 month birthday. And if she wakes up today, I will take a picture and post it of her. She is kind of zitty McGee right now and her skin needs some Pro-Activ. And I know just where to get it (and at a special price...just for me if I call right now). Like I mentioned before, I am into the infomercials.
Today we took the kids to the Farmer's Market in Boise. We're all good not to go back any time soon. It was awesome selection-wise. Not awesome crowd-wise and idiots-with-dogs-who-think-their-dogs-are-people-wise. We then headed to the outlet shops and walked around a bit and spent $22 at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Please, someone schedule an intervention! As we walked, I mentioned to Craig that Maren had only been here a month and I already can't imagine her not being here. And just a month ago, I couldn't have imagined our family with her. Life changes so fast.
I will post a picture when I get one. And no one mention her acne...you will give her a complex.
La Salvation
4 years ago




3 comments:
Maren is adorable!
Love to all
Auntie C.
Your mom shared with Uncle Mike and I the pictures of your children in their Basque outfits. Love them!!!
Hey the onions look great! Our patio looks like a garden too. Gardening brings such joy.
Post a Comment