



Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Craig decorated the box that my super, awesome, amazing, incredible, life-changing book came in! I asked him how he knew her name was Bella. He claims it is because I told him. I think he has secretly been reading these books! I will try to find some time to read....hmm...anytime between 2 and 5 a.m. should work quite nicely!
Thanks Honey...it made my day!
6 comments:
That's what makes life fun, little cute surprises like that. And, for the record, I have always thought Craig was funny.
Joneel is the smartest woman alive and a stellar judge of character(s).
LOVE IT!! I've got to show this to Kirk! I finished the book on Monday, I loved it!
Hola,
So what vampire books are you reading in all your "spare time"? I am working on my Masters degree online in all of my "spare time" but I still enjoy a good book! And I miss the classic Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Love the blog - I feel like I can keep in touch with you! Don't know how you have the time to do it! Maren's a doll!
Love ya,
Lindsey
So have you finished it yet? I had a copy reserved for me at Borders but didn't realize I would be out of town when it was released. Oh well, it is probably better that I wait to read them. While I was reading the first three I would look for any opportunity to read including hiding in dark corners even if it was only for a minute. Maybe you should bring a flashlight to bed?
I got a kick out of all the cool illustrations Craig made for you. That is so funny! You are going to love them. I just finished Breaking Dawn a few days ago and I'm really sad I don't have any more pages to read. So enjoy them. Happy Reading at 2:00am!
Post a Comment