
Closed eyes...but I'm
lovin' the Camp Rock backpack!
Ohhhh Joe Jonas is
soooo dreamy!

Lightning McQueen backpack of course! And light-up Speed Racer shoes...sorry Cindy!
Yay for the first day of school! Not that I am eager to have them gone, I am just happy to be getting back into a routine and some sense of normalcy (whatever that means around here!). Aren't they the cutest? I can't believe how fast they are growing up!! Nathan is already home from Kindergarten and he loved it....(And Mom! I only got in trouble once!!). I can't wait to hear how Riley likes 4
th grade...so much fun. The beginning of the school year is my favorite part of the year!!
1 comment:
They look so cute all decked out in their school gear! I am thrilled to have a 1st grader now that goes to school all day. Wow, what a difference one less child makes!
Post a Comment