Saturday, August 09, 2008

Dear Dad


Dear Dad,
You look kind of grumpy in this picture. You were fishing with Craig in Alaska, so you must have been having a wonderful time...maybe Craig's fish is bigger than yours? I'm glad you'll get to see the blog now, but I guess you don't need a blog to see what we're up to. I already miss you daddy. I'm really grateful you're my dad...you've taught me a lot of things I hope I pass on to my kids. You are the hardest working person I know! And you always look out for the little guy. I love you a lot, too. And even though you're far away, I think maybe you're the closest you've been in 2 years. I hope you've already caught up with Bama and Berk. Please give them hugs for me.
Thanks Dad, for everything. Since you only got to have 1 kid, I'm glad I'm it!! I love you!
Love,
Godzilla

Paul Pace
1940-2008

2 comments:

Cosmo said...

My fish was bigger, but nobody enjoyed themself more than Dad in Alaska. Love you Dad!

maren bosley said...

Carrie,
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. What a beautiful tribute.
love,
maren