
Bad picture alert! But she's already asleep and this was the best I could do! So...she wasn't
zitty after all. While we were in California I called our old
pediatrician and begged for a same day appointment and they agreed if I would pay cash. Off to Dr. Ester's office we went and she said she wanted us to see her dermatologist. She made a call and got us right in over there and didn't even charge us for that visit. The
derm took our insurance (hooray) and said she had baby acne with a delicious yeast infection on it. It was all over her face, neck and heading down her shoulders. She wanted to see her in a week, but we would be gone. She made an emergency appointment for us 2 days later and we were off to fill the
rx. Maren started to get better with the first dose of medicine! When we went back for the follow-up, she and her partner said she also had
eczema. Poor baby Maren!!! We picked up another
rx and she is doing great!! She really is a cutie! And I'm loving Dr. Ester and Vivian!
2 comments:
Poor baby!!!!
She is TOO cute!!!
Post a Comment