Monday, November 10, 2008

Run Riley Run!

Just finished!
Love this picture of LG running to Riley!
You can do it!

Riley competed in her first 5k. And she rocked! At the beginning, they asked all the "fast" runners to come to the front and the "slower" runners to go towards the back. I looked at Craig and told him all the girls think they are fast runners and sure enough, none of them budged. No one got run over, thank goodness. She shaved 3 minutes off her best time and we are way proud of her. I think I found my new running buddy!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Alexa will be running a 5k on Saturday. I hope I remember to take the camera. Great job Riley.

Amy Strong said...

Go Riley!!! You have all sorts of talents!

Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is Tina. I came across your blog on Mormom Mommy blogs. I also have a blog called Little Tots Big Ideas. I am trying to start a segment where two times a month I highlight a mom from a different state. I like your blog and I love Diet Coke too. I was wondering if you might be my Idaho mom? I make it really simple by sending you some questions that you answer and send back to me. I put them in a readable format and send back to you for your approval before I post. My first state mom will be from Virginia in March. I have not done state moms yet, but if you go to my blog at www.littletotsbigideas.blogspot.com and click on the international moms on the right sidebar and take a look at those, it will give you an idea on what I am doing.

If you are interested please email me at littletotsbigideas@hotmail.com.

I hope to hear from you.

Thank you for your time.

Tina
Little Tots Big Ideas