
Maren turned 4 months old on November 2. She is the sweetest little baby...sleeps through the night almost every night. As with all our other kids, she doesn't cry when she wakes up in the morning. She just kind of coos and looks around. I call to her, "Good morning lovely" and she smiles and tries to laugh. She is into chewing on her hand and seems to be leaning towards thumb sucking. She currently has 2(!) ear infections and happily takes her medicine. She likes to be held by mom or dad and will let Riley feed her. She is not so much into the other two. If you saw how they get in her face, you'd understand.
1 comment:
McKenna loves her sisters also. But I totally understand the "in her face" thing. They are always right there and "bugging" her. Then all I here are screams from her. Talk about annoying. But they just love her to pieces so I can I get mad.
Post a Comment