Monday, November 10, 2008

So pretty!

Lauren gets into EVERYTHING!! Today she painted her nails with some fancy nail polish that someone gave Riley. Being the foolish mom I am, I thought it was all okay since I didn't see any on her clothes. Silly mom. Much later this evening I went into Riley's room and saw the blue polish all over the carpet. I started to clean it up with polish remover and the kids came in followed by Craig. Lauren looks around and says, "What happened to this room!" in a shocked voice. Really, Lauren? So, I said to her, "YOU happened to this room" and she came over and whispered in my ear, "Don't let daddy spank my buns". How can you be mad after that? The truth is you can't. It all came out of the carpet and in my book, no harm-no foul.
And I will spare all of you the details of our weekend with the flu. I would much rather clean up nail polish...trust me on this one.

3 comments:

Erika said...

How cute! My girls love to get their nails polished, it's only a matter of time until we'll be dealing with this. :)

Brenda said...

Yes, so pretty indeed.

Miss Heather said...

You gotta love that girl!!